Monday, April 22, 2013

Odds and ends and a weird tree

Isn't this a strange tree?  It's like the branches are one long, huge, pine cone.   I saw it in front of this house and couldn't resist taking a photo.  There was another tree like this another block away.


Well, here's the deal.  Not only am I teaching full time... but, I'm also taking 3 on-line university classes for my teaching certificate.  We have to get 6 credit hours every 5 years.  So, I have been busy and am really busy right now.  2 of the classes are almost over.   I only have a few more (but, big projects) to do.

Odds and ends and thoughts:

1.  It is raining again
2.  I worked at school yesterday for 8 hours (on Sunday) and today for 12 hours
3.  I'm tired
4.  I need to clean up the kitchen... (see: #3)
5.  I want to start a new knitting project; but, I have other time commitments.  (the 3 on line classes)
6.   I did remember to take the 'bad food' trash out tonight so it can be picked up in the AM (they
       come between 5:30-6am)
7.  The last day of school is June 14 (I'm ready)
8.  I now have 3 herbs for my little herb garden.
9.  I liked the house in the photo.  
10.  Why can't I find natural terra cotta flower pots? I don't really like the plastic ones; but, I finally gave up after looking in several places and I bought some plastic pots.



No comments: