Sunday, April 7, 2013

I went to the market in Camisano, Italy today... and all I can say is: "It's Hammer TIME!"




A skirt?  Or... upon closer inspection....

It's Hammer Time PANTS!!!!



And they come in even more than 2 different patterns...

I guess that I should warn you... That you MIGHT soon be seeing these sold in stores... because I guess I should tell you about that one time when I lived in Seoul, Korea... about what I found being sold in the markets and I blogged about it here... http://iwouldratherbeknitting.blogspot.it/2008/01/please-tell-me-that-we-are-not-trapped.html
about an early 'fashion trend' from the past that actually did hit the stores later on....

So, start looking for this item now--- get on the cutting edge of the 'newly (but repeated) fashion trend of:  HAMMER TIME pants!

And for those 'singing along to' ... "You can't touch this..."  and for those who are going... "What is this Hammer Time" that she is talking about????

I present you... Hammer Time pants... first edition of Hammer Time pants (well, other than the Genie's in the bottles that grant you 3 wishes... they did wear the Hammer Time pants first)... 

No comments: