Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas to all...

Innsbruck, Austria walking along the street to the hotel. 

A storefront display.

The star was in front of a department store.


I took to the train to Innsbruck, Austria to meet my friends from Germany who were driving down from Germany to my house for a few days.   We went to the Christmas Market, had dinner at a place that someone on the train (who lived in Innsbruck) recommended to me.   The food was pretty good.

We spent the night and then drove down towards my part of Italy with a stop in Bolzano, Italy.   This is where the Christmas Market was that I went to last weekend.  We had a good lunch after looking around and shopping in the Market.    Then, on to my house.  It was fun to have company during Christmas and made it more special.  I made some good food to eat- which I enjoyed too- since, I got to have a variety of foods because others were there eating the food. 

I also got some awesome Christmas gifts from my friends.  I'll have to take a photo and post the photos.

I hope you all have had a great and fun holiday.