Monday, December 30, 2013

As 2013 ends...







I find myself thinking about all the changes in the past year... and I just know that sometimes I do think that it would be good to have a 'warning' about future life events-- but, the reality is... I think it is best to not know things ahead of time.   We might become fearful or even dread the future- if we really knew things that were going to happen to us ahead of time.  I just know that in my own life- I know that I wouldn't want to know even minor life's events before they happened.    I found this song (ignore the strange creepy puppet doll dancing and the tree with what looks like 'gun' ornaments' hanging on it)  I heard this song in an old Christmas movie that I was watching and this was the only 'you tube' video of the song that I could link to so that it would play in the blog.    If you'd rather not watch the dancing puppet-- here is just the song (but, I wasn't able to link just the music to the blog)

 http://m.firstcom.com/Browse/Labels/CD%20Listing/CD%20Details/Track%20Details.aspx?cdId=7059&wId=607884      It is a beautiful song the singer's name is:  Charlene Oliver and she has a beautiful voice.   The name of the song is:  Are You Coming Home for Christmas

4 comments:

HODGEPODGESPV said...

thank you and merry christmas to you too!

HODGEPODGESPV said...

ps, please add a way for me to sign up to get emails when you post to your blog! and then send me an email (svaughan1945 at yahoo) so I can subscribe. If you don't know how, let me know and I will tell you how. I did it on my blog.

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

If you SCROLL all the way to the bottom you will see a little white box (on the right hand side) that says something like: PLEASE LET ME Know when this blog is updated.

Fill it out and you should be notified???

That should work! :D

Now, that I'm in Italy w/ decent Internet... I can blog/download photos like a normal person. (In Germany, it would take over an HOUR and it still sometimes wouldn't even download ONE PHOTO!)

So, I've been trying to update my blog in a more regular manner.

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

I moved the 'email notification' to the first thing that you should see on the right hand side of the blog.