Thursday, May 15, 2008

Know anyone in...

Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Utah????

About 5 weeks ago, I discovered that you could sign up for an area of blogger that would let you know 'which' states and countries the visitors to my blog are from...

AND, since then...there have been visitors from all of our 50 states except for those listed above. So, call up your aunt, send an email to a sibling, old high school buddy, long lost cousin, etc.. and tell them to visit-- let's hit 50 states!

Which state has the most visitors? California

How many different countries? 22 since the program started keeping track.

AND, OKLAHOMA... my home state... only 10 visits have been logged... come on... visit for the home gal. :D

It's been quite interesting and I wish that I had known about it a few months ago when I started the blog.

AND... don't forget to enter the contest... read a few posts below to find out more information.

Thank you to all who have visited- it's fun to see the numbers on the visitor counter increasing daily.

No comments: