Monday, May 12, 2008

I am tired...

and all I want to do is have enough 'free time' to:


Knit, watch a movie, read a book... even reading a magazine is like an unlikely luxury for about 5-6 more weeks. Maybe, there's even less time than that left- I'm afraid to look at the calendar to double check-- because, if it's less time... it just means that I'm EVEN MORE BEHIND!


I need to get busy- it's 6:30 and I've not started anything for tonight's sorting adventure. Sigh...


Oh, did I mention that I'm going to: Singapore and Bali for Memorial Day holiday? I'm also taking 3 days off from work-- we'll be gone for 8 days... and, when I return.. it will be on a THURSDAY night, I'll teach the next day (Friday), have that night, and the weekend... before the MOVERS COME to pick up the first shipment the following Monday. Which is sort of why... I'm worn out, have too much to do, etc.. I have to have EVERYTHING almost finished by MAY 22. And, I don't have to look at the calendar to know that I don't have much time!

I've always wanted to go to Bali... I'm sure it had something to do with watching that movie: South Pacific when I was a kid? I have lived in Korea 3times and I decided that, since I have NO PLANS to come back this way again... that it is time to go to Bali before I move. Of course, the plans for Bali were made and paid for 'before' I got the transfer. I'm glad that we did so then, because... as it stands now... I would have been awfully tempted to NOT TRAVEL TO BALI because I have too much to do before I move. However, I'm glad that I'm keeping my commitment.

So, if you haven't read all of my blog postings... this would be a good time to do so. Go now and get caught up on your reading. Find out how I was 'shunned' by a cat, found frisky mannequins while walking in the market, discover strange Korean foods, learn which job that I thought would be neat when I was a kid, and read about the enduring love that we can only hope to experience in our life. There are a lot of stories here and the unique ways that I look at life. I think I can honestly say that I tend to 'find the humor' in the most everyday events.

The blog started in October 2007.

Also, don't forget to leave a comment on the blog to be entered in the contest. (read the previous blog entry for more details) Thanks to all who have left comments- it's nice to read them. SEND me an email with your real email address so I can contact you -- if your name is pulled out of the plastic bowl, or plastic bag as the case is likely to be.

My email address is: knitknitknit2007@yahoo.com

No comments: