Monday, January 28, 2008

It's cold.. how about some soup?



This is the best homemade tomato soup that I've ever had! It probably has 1,000 calories per serving and is probably the secret to it's wonderful taste. It's a little bistro near my apartment- only a block away. Real home-made french bread.. (bread isn't a big deal here- so, this is a delightful find), great salads, and yummy, yummy food. OK, and the food is more than you'd want to pay on a regular basis- but, it's still well worth it- because the food is awesome.

This is where I took my friends, on a Saturday, a few weeks ago when I took them for their first outing to the Tondaemun Market. The market is overwhelming and tiring for your first visit- so, I suggested getting something for lunch when we got back in my (and the military base) neighborhood when we departed the subway.

Needless to say, we've been back to this little hidden gem, also known as a restaurant, a few more times and we might go back this week too??? If we do, I know what I'm going to order.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmmm.. That looks so yummy!!!

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

It is soooo good. I have only been there at lunch time. I found out last night, from another friend who lives in the neighborhood, that he's only gone at night and it's VERY EXPENSIVE at night- but, he said.. "STILL WORTH IT!"

*However, I think that I'll keep going at lunch time and enjoy the 'lunch specials'... and the tomato soup, of course.