Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I interrupt winter to bring you a little 'spring time'??



ENJOY!

Update: It snowed on MONDAY all day until about 1:00pm.. then, it did a mix of rain and snow and that melted the snow on the streets. Then, it stopped and the temps got to about 39*F. So, most of the snow was gone by then.

This morning, it started snowing at 6:15 and snowed and snowed all day. About 3pm, it started snowing and raining at the same time.

ALL I can say is.. until March 1 rolls around.. I'm keeping the dream of a possible SNOW DAY (as in: SCHOOL IS CANCELED) alive! :D


Knitted scarf update- I ended up ripping it out- I just thought the scarf was too wide for the yarn. I wanted it to be a dressy mohair lace scarf. I think that I'll make these as gifts for next year. Of course, I'll probably want to keep at least 2 of them for myself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty tulips - oh how I wish spring were closer!

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

I know.. me too! I'll have to go down to the flower market soon to put some 'spring-time' in my apartment.