Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Look, it's my KNIGHT in SHINING ARMOR~~

The Soave Castle that my students and other 2nd graders visited for our field trip.. had a room with real armor (like above) in a room along w/ some hand painted walls and furniture original to the castle... (photo taking wasn't allowed) and this castle also had a nice little town still surrounded by the castle walls... and on our walk to the park, to eat our lunch, I saw this guy standing guard in front of a shop.. (see his bag full of business cards?)   I have no reason not to believe that this armor was also from the castle... it looked just like the other pieces of armor found in the castle.


The armor was quite interesting and all I can say is that those guys of long ago were MUCH SHORTER than I am... and I'm only 5'6".

No comments: