Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spring is in the air...

My first group of tulips just bloomed today... The sun is shining, birds are chirping... but, before you start flying a kite and walking hand in hand with a nearby stranger...

THIS is a reminder of what it looked like here.. not too long ago. Remember I had mentioned the SNOWSFALLS that we were experiencings a few times? Here are a few photos...And, as you look at them.. remember.. they did NOT CANCEL SCHOOL! NOT ONE DAY! *I was home during some of it.. sick with pneumonia so, I missed a couple of times having to drive in the snow to work


*There are 8 steps covered in snow... and the snow did get deeper than these photos show- but, they are still in the camera waiting to be downloaded to my computer.






Please feel free to return to your enjoyment of the return of spring.. and maybe the above photos will help you really appreciate your spring like conditions (for the readers currently experiencing spring weather).

*I still can't (for some stupid reason) download new photos...

3 comments:

Renna said...

Wow. That is some serious snow! ;-Þ

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

Oh.. it was much worse than that.. this was 'early' in the snow season.. :D

All I can say is.. I'm glad that I did buy the new Jeep and snow tires.

Unknown said...

These are beautiful photo's I love seeing them since we never get snow here... LOL!! I look forward to your spring photo's though!