Thursday, October 18, 2007

Have a lot of money? Looking for a bank?

Well, just come to my neighborhood.

This is the first bank that you'll see just one block from my apartment. It's bank #1
It's also in the same building as my 'bone/joint' doctor.

Now, continue on this same block and you'll come to bank #2.
Let's say you want a bank that offers a free calendar with new accounts? Well, just on your right is this possibility:



Want to see the landmark that I used so I'd know which STREET I needed to turn right on so I could find my way home, before I suddenly found myself driving across the Han River, in the confusing 'all looking alike' maze of high-rise apartments?
Why what do we have here? On your right, I do believe that it is bank #3

It's the GOLD and WISE bank. Or as I would say to myself: YOU ARE WISE to TURN DOWN THE NEXT STREET TO YOUR APARTMENT.
AND just before you turn down my street you'll see bank #4 (yes, still on your right)
Ok, let's say you want to get in on the ground floor of a brand new bank? Well, look at what we have here.. yes, it's a brand new bank- (on the same right side of the street as the other 3 banks) Maybe they'll have shiny coins to go along with the new shiny glass doors?


Let's say you want a bank that offers a free calendar with new accounts? Well, just on your right is this possibility: Yes, it is bank #5 AND across the street from my apartment.


Did you keep track? Yes, the number is a grand total of 5 banks all within a block from my apartment and on the same side of the street. The opposite side of the street has wall to wall 'high-rise' apartment buildings.

Why are there so many banks? Maybe the landlords and realtors need so many banks to store the money from all the 'expensive rent' that they are collecting?

Have I ever been inside any of them? No.

Oh, just a little tidbit of information. When I was in the hospital last year- there was a bank in the hospital and you had to pay your bill before being dismissed. I had to call my dear friend "VISA" to let them know that many, many thousands of dollars (well, won) was going to be charged on my credit card.

No comments: