Tuesday, March 26, 2013

The view out my bedroom windows

Sunrise on the Italian Alps or The Dolomite Mountains.








The playground area at school.  It's hard to believe that this what it looked like the first two weeks of March.  We had a snowstorm during the first two weeks of March that stayed on the ground for a few days each time.   Since then, we've had a lot of rain and some flowers are starting to bloom now.  However, it just turned cold again this week.   I was outside doing playground duty this morning and it was 'spitting' snow.   That's March for you- it can't make up its mind.

2 comments:

Figaro said...

What a GORGEOUS view out your bedroom window! Love all your pics of your most current surroundings.

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

Thanks. I'm just so happy that the Internet is so much faster here than where I was living in Germany. I had lots of photos- but, it was almost impossible to post them. :(

All the rooms are basically the same 'square shape' off of a big wide hallway... (the house is built in the older Italian style) and it was the room with the best view- even though the upstairs guest bedroom is slightly larger- I knew that I'd be happier with a view of the mountains- instead of a view of the house next door. Ha ha

This same view is in the dining room- but, that's not a room you'd notice a view as much.