Thursday, April 3, 2008

Looking forward to my spring break...




However, I do need to add.. that I thought it was WEDNESDAY TODAY.. meaning.. I would have had two entire nights to do 'things', laundry, income tax, pack the suitcase, etc.. imagine my 'minor inner panic' when I found out at lunch today... that, NO IT was not WED.. it was THURSDAY and now all of the things on the long, long, long 'to do' list.. need to be done from 5:30pm to 5:30am.. because we are leaving for the airport as soon as school is out tomorrow.

Mama mia.. AT LEAST I found out.. otherwise, I would not have taken my suitcase to work tomorrow and wouldn't have had time to go back home and pack before the plane took off.. (because as you surely have figured out.. I have NOT PACKED YET)..

Deep breath and I know it will all get done -- even if I have to stay up all night.

So enjoy the upcoming week, and I will post photos and have tales to tell when I get back next weekend.


PS The background on the kitty photo: I took this when I lived in Gaeta, Italy 3 years ago. The kitty was just seemed to be looking out to sea with such yearning. Maybe he had figured out that fish came from those deep waters and he was trying to plot a way to catch some? I was waiting at a bus stop and he was watching the sea for about 10 minutes and never turned away.

No comments: