Thursday, April 24, 2008

Apparently, I am easily amused..

Because when I saw these in the little grocery store (shopping for water) on my last day in Siem Reap, Cambodia.. I snickered out loud.. dug out my camera and 'YES, I took a photo with others (locals, I might add) around me.. just doing my part to keep the 'American tourist impression' going.. :D



I didn't buy them.. but, so wanted to.. to see what they tasted like. I was running out of money (had to save money for lunch and the departure fee of $25.00) and I was also running out of room in my over packed 20 kilo (about 40 pound) one suitcase that we were allowed to have on the plane.. and little did I know that it would be about 5 hours before the next chance for a bathroom break.. so, in retrospect, it was a good thing that I didn't buy both of them to sample. I mean after all- how could you DECIDE which one to buy?

No comments: