Friday, February 5, 2010

It's FRIDAY NIGHT, you just finished eating dinner with friends, you walk outside and notice that ONCE AGAIN IT IS SNOWING!!!

So, what do you do? You stop at the local grocery store to pick up a few essentials, of course..

So, what are the essentials that you should buy at the GERMAN GROCERY STORE.. to help you cope with ANOTHER WEEKEND of snow??





Greek honey yogurt, gummy bears, and some new sock yarn...

I know, I know.. some people buy: chips, toilet paper, and sodas for upcoming snowstorms.

Now, if I just had someone to shovel all the snow.. I'd be set.

I'd only want someone to shovel the snow for me PURELY for the reason that if someone else shoveled the snow.. it would give me more time to knit for others.. You believe that, right??

4 comments:

JelliDonut said...

I believe you! I miss the German gummy bears--so much fresher than what we get here. Enjoy the weekend. The snow will eventually melt.

Renna said...

Did you get the sock yarn at the grocery store, too? :-o

iwouldratherbeknitting said...

Yes, some of the German grocery stores sell sock yarn! I did indeed buy all in the photo at the German grocery store! :D

Renna said...

All the years my daughter lived over there, I kept reminding her I'd love some yarn from Germany. Not being a knitter, she didn't know where, or how. Who knew it could have been so easy as simply going to the grocery store? ;-Þ