Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Yep, it's still winter...

Last week, the weather forecast was for a blizzard! And, I did get almost 7 more inches of snow in one night. You know it's not a good sign.. when you open the front door and the winter snowman on the front porch.. looks COLD!

*I did feel so sorry for him.. that I brought him inside to get the snow off of him and to thaw him out.. I realize that he's just a cute little stuffed fabric snowman.. but, he just looked pitiful.


Local winter trees... pretty as long as you don't think about all the snow that you have to shovel.


The view out my living room windows.. about 20 inches or more of snow is on the ground. Nice wintery looking sunset.. rarely happens though- mostly it is just gray and dismal here.. but, I thought that this was a nice view of the pretty side of winter.... of course, enjoyed from the warm comfort of the inside of my house.


A brighter winter sunset.. taken maybe in December?

2 comments:

Renna said...

Pars of the US are getting hit especially hard with snow this winter; I just don't happen to be in those parts. I've seen narry a flake this winter.

JelliDonut said...

Such beautiful photos!