Thursday, October 10, 2013

They might look OK from the OUTSIDE... but, you never know what 'evil lurks' within....

What did this person take me to see?  Even though I had supplied her with several addresses of houses for sale and had told her that I was NOT INTERESTED in looking at or buying any RANCH HOUSES (not that there is anything wrong with them-- I just loved the old cottage styled houses in this neighborhood when I used to live in it 20something years ago).  I had even sent her photos of houses that were the type/style that I liked. Yes, that's right she showed me RANCH HOUSES and not just any ole ranch house... no, one that seemed to have some really big 'structural' damages!  Hey, I haven't watched HGTV during the summer for nothing!  *I am not in the photo.




 So, what do you think?  Should I have put in an "OFFER???"

No comments: