Sunday, October 13, 2013

Auto correct really does have a mind of its own... maybe auto correct really wants to write comedy? Become a STAND UP COMEDIAN?

I have an Ipad with a cracked glass screen.  I also now have a Kindle Fire.

I woke up this morning... hot and sweaty because I had forgotten to turn down the house heat and the 'heat' was even more noticeable because... yesterday while doing laundry, changing bed linens... I also added the lightweight goose down comforter to my bed because my very thin cotton bedspread quilt wasn't warm enough anymore.

I just noticed that this is the message that I sent AS A RESPONSE TO MY FRIEND'S message:


Friend had sent me this message:

I finished my laundry, fed the horses, and managed to watch some good college football. Grilled some venison sausage a good day for sure.

Apparently, I had responded with this...

Well, guerrilla n g of food tops my day.  I forgot to turn the breakdown... woke up hot and sweaty. Sleeping under my bed with the winter bedding.. I now have the goose down n the bed.



I meant to say:  Well, grilling of food tops my day.  I forgot to turn the heat down... woke up hot and sweaty.  Sleeping in my bed with the winter bedding.. I now have the goose down comforter on the bed.       I haven't heard back from him yet- due to the time-zones.  Ha ha.. (I may never hear from him either!)  Had any funny 'auto correct' stories?

No comments: